Who are we?
RepsMate is a business that makes AI more human. The conversational intelligence platform evaluates 100% of the customer interaction, regardless of the communication channel (e-mail, phone or chat) and we provide the translation of the unknown. Our aim is to make an impact by taking care of the customer needs on a whole new level of understanding. We are constantly thinking of new ways to use conversational intelligence to make the customer voice the central piece of the story.
We looking for the following super powers, so:
- Data driven with eyes for details?
- Proactive enough to come up with fresh ideas?
- An active listener always looking to understand others and learn from them?
- An optimist comfortable enough to work in a fast-paced start-up environment?
- Review and analyze call transcripts using the RepsMate platform;
- Compare call transcripts with the scorecard generated by the platform;
- Identify areas for improvement in customer interactions;
- Provide recommendations to improve the RepsMate platform, particularly in what regards the scorecard functionalities;
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improvements;
- Collaborate with our external partners’ teams to understand their needs and goals;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis or a related field;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the following required languages: Bulgarian & English;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with customer service or sales operations is a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.