We are looking for a highly motivated and data-driven individual with a passion for identifying and solving problems to join our team. If you are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and have a track record of delivering results, we want to hear from you!
We encourage debates and avoid compromises, so we look for people capable of coming up with ideas and suggestions and sustaining their opinions, but also be willing to understand others and learn from them. RepsMaters are comfortable taking the lead on various tasks and can communicate well and efficiently.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for analyzing telesales, customer support, and customer care interactions using the RepsMate platform. The role includes comparing call transcripts with the scorecard generated by the platform, identifying areas for improvement, and developing initiatives to drive increased conversion rates.
- Review and analyze call transcripts using the RepsMate platform;
- Compare call transcripts with the scorecard generated by the platform;
- Identify areas for improvement in customer interactions;
- Develop initiatives to drive increased conversion rates;
- Provide recommendations to improve the RepsMate platform, particularly in what regards the scorecard functionalities;
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to track progress and provide visibility into results;
- Continuously monitor, measure, and analyze the performance and effectiveness of all campaigns, programs, and tactics;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improvements;
- Collaborate with our external partners’ teams to understand their needs and goals, and develop strategies to meet those needs and exceed those goals;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis or a related field;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with customer service or sales operations is a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment;